6th International Congress of Occupational Therapy of the Miguel Hernández University (CITO)
From 11th to 15th of May 2021
The scientific organizing committee has begun work on the upcoming edition of the CITO Congress. Stay tuned for upcoming information about the progress. Here we’ll give you a sneak peek at what’s new.
- We’re designing a program for occupational therapy professionals as well as a program for students.
- We’ll be accepting work related to professional experiences such as clinical cases, descriptions of occupational therapy clinical services and intervention programs, in addition to research work.
- In addition to the inauguration and closing speeches, we will include three presentations related to current relevant topics in therapy, together with roundtable debates and working groups.
- As in prior years, we will continue to include peer review with external reviewers, the publication of a book of proceedings and prizes for the best presentations.
- Submission of abstracts: October 15 to December 24, 2020.
- Receipt of abstracts: prior to February 1, 2021.
- Registration of external reviewers: November 1, 2020 to December 24, 2020.
- Registration: November 1, 2020 to May 10, 2021.
- Registration for inclusion in the book of proceedings: prior to March 15, 2021.
If you need more information, contact us at email@example.com